Friday, June 16, 2017

Layered Holiday

We're still creating with layers this week at Jingle Belles (3 or more layers to be exact).

Here are this week's *all bundled-up* creations.



Lauren says, "I've been wanting to make a card featuring some adorable Eyelet Outlet Cookie Brads, and when I saw the current Atlantic Hearts sketch (#216), the little circle element just screamed, "plate of cookies!!!" to me. A Jenni Bowlin Holiday Bingo card seemed perfect for the large rectangle in the sketch and a cute journaling card is the perfect size and shape to hold the adorable Doodlebug Santa! (And yes... apparently Santa is making cookies for US this year, lol!)"



Stephanie says, "This week's card collection (click through to my blog to see three more layered creations) is courtesy of Die Cut With a View's Cranberry Christmas.  I love when a collection has everything I need to pull a card together."

So get out your favorite papers and link-up your layers by Wednesday, June 21st at 6pm EST.

1 comment:

Sue Crease said...

Great cards girls.
Sue